We have an immediate openings for Mainframe/Print System Developer Please go through the below requirement and send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or please call me on (732)387-7585.
Title: Mainframe/Print System Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Experience: 7+ years
OBJECTIVES: This position participates in the delivery of system solutions by documenting validation activities and ensuring they are conducted in a cost effective and compliant manner. This role executes testing strategies per Clients Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. He or she defines testing strategy of software, data, mobility, hardware and/or business processes prior to release into a live environment per SDLC. This position manages relationships with key customers and collaborates with other groups to ensure the total testing solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations, manages off shore team testers and complies with Client SDLC process.
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
- Mainframes – JCL
- Experience in writing new JCLs, analyzing and modifying and running existing jobs).Ability to analyze existing jobs and document all the requirements
- Scheduler – Control-M, ability to schedule and run jobs from the scheduler.
- Good testing skills with focus on details.
- Ensure the project testing timeline is met per specified agreement and/or scope change.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Desirable Technical /Functional Skills:
- Experience in print systems (BARR and XENOS)
- Experience or knowledge of print system – GMC Print Net
- Experience or knowledge of any other legacy or modern print solutions like Doumergue, Oracle Documaker, EMC xPression, Thunderhead, HP Extreme
Thanks & Regards,
Kensington Information Group Inc
1000 US RT 9 Suite 102, Woodbridge NJ 07095.
Contact No: (732)387-7585|| FAX: (732)909-2037
Email: email@example.com|| www.kig-corp.com