We have an immediate openings for Software Quality Engineer Please go through the below requirement and send me your updated resume to email@example.com or please call me on (732)387-7585.
Title: Software Quality Engineer
Location: Deerfield, IL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Experience: At least 8+ years
Certifications: (Six Sigma, CQSA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Tester) or CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)).
OBJECTIVES: This position participates in the delivery of system solutions by documenting validation activities and ensuring they are conducted in a cost effective and compliant manner. This role executes testing strategies per Clients Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. He or she defines testing strategy of software, data, mobility, hardware and/or business processes prior to release into a live environment per SDLC. This position manages relationships with key customers and collaborates with other groups to ensure the total testing solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations, manages off shore team testers and complies with Client SDLC process.
- Subject Matter Expert on Client’s SDLC and able to provide guidance to IT and/or Business.
- Participated on cross functional teams to validate, implement, and maintain regulated and/or non-regulated Commercial and R&D computer systems.
- Leads the testing strategy by either working with the offshore testers to develop the strategy or develop the testing strategy, then obtaining approval from the business and/or IT.
- Manages the project team’s offshore testers and ensures they develop appropriate test scripts based on the projects User and/or Functional requirements.
- Ensure the project testing timeline is met per specified agreement and/or scope change.
- Understands the various testing activities: Unit, System, User Acceptance, Performance, Integration and Regression.
- Thoroughly understands the difference between Positive versus Negative Testing.
- Support testing in either an IT or Business area, ensuring compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards.
- Analyze test results and ensure requirement objectives and documentation standards have been met.
- Insure all SDLC deliverables are completed and have stored appropriately.
- Leads resolution efforts when issues are identified and escalate appropriately
- Actively share emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers within area of responsibility.
- Support the response and remediation of corrective actions and internal audits.
- Cultivate and maintain contact with key customers, including IT and/or Business; working closely with vendors to complete required tasks.
- Proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline testing and/or quality but still stay compliant.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience with Bachelor’s Degree, 9 years IT experience w/o Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years’ experience in Testing roles (and/or leading testing teams) on software Development or IT-related projects.
- Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programs (Six Sigma, CQSA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Tester) or CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)).
- Technology and Microsoft knowledge and expertise.
- Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients.
- Performance and productivity oriented to drive quality testing outcomes and results within DB Testing practice.
- Previous program and project management experience.
- Proven experience with IT Risk Management and Control policies and procedures.
- Previous experience working effectively in globally diverse teams and matrix organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
Thanks & Regards,
Kensington Information Group Inc
1000 US RT 9 Suite 102, Woodbridge NJ 07095.
Contact No: (732)387-7585|| FAX: (732)909-2037
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|| www.kig-corp.com