We have an immediate openings for Websphere Admin Please go through the below requirement and send me your updated resume to email@example.com or please call me on 732-907-8115
Title: Websphere Admin
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
- Installed, configured and maintained Websphere application server Network Deployment, base versions 5.1/6.0/6.1/7.0 on AIX, Linux machines.
- Configured WebSphere horizontal and vertical Cluster environments for fail over and load balancing.
- Installation and Configuration of Web Server Plugins for Application server- WebSphere.
- Provided Technical assistance and troubleshooting for the WAS in the Clustered environment.
- Automated processes for applying fix packs and other patches.
- Installation and maintenance of IBM HTTP Server on IBM AIX 4.3/4.5/5.1, Sun-Solaris 2.7/2.8 and Linux environments.
- Administration of Websphere Application Server Base, ND with J2EE Applications
- Configuring JDBC drivers, datasources, JMS connection factories, Virtual Hosts, Global Security, SSL and LDAP.
- Develop recommendations or solutions for upgrades, improvements and strategies to ensure a stable, available and protected technical infrastructure.
- Problem determination, troubleshooting and interacting with IBM to resolve issues.
- Created IBM Problem Management Records (PMR) to request IBM assistance problem resolution.
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning experience
- The following skillsets would be a very big plus
- Planning, Installation and Administration of IBM MQSeries 5.3/6.0/7.0, IBM WebSphere Message Broker 5.0/6.0 on AIX and Linux OS.
- Applying Latest Fixes to WMQ, WMB.
- Installed and setup Broker Database.
- Define and maintain MQ objects like queue